Hello, book lovers!
Happy Monday! And, if it’s not then I hope this perks your mood. This is the Scarlet Playlist where I compile a playlist for you every Monday. I started it because I love to read and listen to music at the same time. Music really gives a book a great soundtrack. You don’t have to listen to this just while readign though. Make it a workout playlist. Bang out to it on your way to school or work. Get you running in to it. Whatever you want. I compiled it just for you.
You may find some new music, some oldies. some goldies, and some you’ve never heard before but may just add to your own library. Enjoy, loves!
1. Fader – Temper Trap (Turn it up!)
2. U + Ur Hand – P!nk
3. That’s What You Get – Paramore
4. Keeps Getting Better – Christina Aguilera
5. Stronger – Kelly Clarkson (Turn it up louder!)
6. Glamorous – Fergie ft. Ludacris
7. Everything I’m Not – The Veronicas (The emo period of my life called and said, “Ohhh, we haven’t listened to them in a while!”)
8. Haunted – Kelly Clarkson (This was the moment Kelly went dark and it was only for a moment and I LOVED IT!! The music video slams! Definitely putting this on here so it never gets forgotten.)
9. Heartbreaker – Pat Benetar
10. Everybody’s Fool – Evanessence
11. Russian Roulette – Rihanna (This one doesn’t get as much love, I think. So good though!)
12. Run This Town – Jay-Z ft. Kanye West & Rihanna
More to come soon…
Thoughts? What’s a song you put on repeat? Let’s chat in the comments below!