Hello, book clan!
Happy Monday! This is the Scarlet Playlist where every Monday I drop a reading playlist for you. I really enjoy listening to music while reading. It amplifies a book for me. Granted, you don’t have to use this only for reading. Sing to it. Dance to it. Cook to it. Use it as a work-out playlist. Whatever you want. I compiled it just for you. Enjoy!
1. Feel Good – Gryffin + Illenium ft. Daya
2. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall – Coldplay
3. Drunk On You – Luke Bryan (Not sure if you’ll get what I’m saying, but I swear this song smells like summer.)
4. I Dare You – Bae Miller
5. No Promises – Cheat Codes ft. Demi Lovato
6. I’m Gonna Getcha Good – Shania Twain
7. Blame – Calvin Harris ft. John Newman
8. Spin – Lifehouse
9. Would You Mind – PRETTYMUCH
10. Part of Life – Nanobytes ft. Mary Lambert
11. Waking Up In Vegas – Katy Perry (Freaking gem.)
12. Shake – Jesse McCartney
More to come soon…
Thoughts? A favorite song? LEt’s chat in the comments below!