Hello, book cult!
Happy Monday! I hope you are doing well. I’ve got the playlist of the week for you here. Read to it. Sing to it. Get lost in it. Whatever you want. I compiled it just for you. Have an awesome week! I’m talking to you, Samantha! Wait…
1. Fallen – Sarah McLachlan (Still one hell of a heartbreak feeling.)
2. Yellow – Coldplay
3. I Hope You Find It – Miley Cyrus
4. Human – The Pretenders
5. The Right Kind of Wrong – LeAnn Rimes
6. Stranded – Plumb
7. Better Than I Know Myself – Adam Lambert (Definitely one that’ll make you feel vulnerable.)
8. Leaving On a Jet Plane – Chantal Kreviazuk (Cause’ I’m Leeeeaaaving…You know the words.)
9. You Could Be Happy – Snow Patrol (Gaaahhhh, I LOVE SNOW PATROL!!!)
10. When the Rain Falls – Zeta Bytes (Where are my Disney Channel movie peeps at?)
11. You’re Beautiful – James Blunt
12. All You Ever Wanted – Michelle Branch (I need this beautiful artist to drop new music.)
More to come soon…
Thoughts? A favorite song? Let’s chat in the comments below!