Happy Monday! Or if it’s not, then flip it the finger. I do all the time. LOL. I’ve got the Scarlet Playlist for you. I love listening to music while reading and I figure that I can’t be the only one. This doesn’t have to be only for the readers out there. Dance to it. Work out to it. Use it for destressing on that long car ride home from work. Heck, go for a cruise. Whatever you want. I compiled it for you. Enjoy!
And who knows. Maybe you know a couple of these tunes or are discovering a couple new ones to add to your library.
1. Fallout – Mariana’s Trench
2. I’m Just a Kid – Simple Plan
3. Dead On Arrival – Fallout Boy (One of those ones you know all the words too and nearly yell them out with so much passion. LOL.)
4. Give a Little Bit – The Goo Goo Dolls
5. If You Could Only See – Tonic
6. Blue Jeans – Lana Del Rey (Who doesn’t lust after Lana. You’re lying if you say not you. LOL.)
7. Kiss Me – Newfound Glory (Punks!)
8. Time After Time – Quietdrive (I own so many versions of this song, but this is one of my absolute favorites.)
9. Perfect – One Direction
10. Wipe Your Eyes – Maroon 5
11. Beautiful Trauma – P!NK
12. Shape of You – Ed Sheeran
More to come soon…
Thoughts? A favorite song? Share with me so I can listen to it! Let’s chat in the comments below!