Hey, book cult!
Happy Monday! Here’s the reading playlist of the week! I like to listen to music while I read which is actually how I came up with the Scarlet Playlist. Just for you, I have compiled some music. Dance to it, cook to it, have your own personal Breakfast Club montage to it, whatever you want. Hell, you may discover a song you’ve never heard until now or just might reunite with one you haven’t heard in a long time.
1. Prelude 12/21 – AFI (Get your emo on with this one.)
2. Six Feet Under – Billie Eilish
3. Live Like Legends – Ruelle
4. 100 Letters – Halsey
5. Don’t Cry Out – Shiny Toy Guns
6. Holiday – Green Day (Never goes out of style.)
7. Breathe – Of Verona (I get lost in this one so much!)
8. Apologize – OneRepublic
9. The Gift – Angels & Airwaves
10. Gone Forever – Three Days Grace
11. Uprising – Muse
12. Ashes of Eden – Breaking Benjamin
More to come soon…
Thoughts? What’s your favorite music genre? Let’s chat in the comments below!