Hey, book clan!
Happy Monday! And if it isn’t then here’s the playlist of the week. Sing to it, dance to it, read to it. I know I love reading while listening to music. Here you go!
1. Where You Are – The Score
2. Good Girls – 5 Seconds of Summer (A bop getting me ready for summer.)
3. Waves – Dean Lewis
4. Stuck – Orrico
5. No One – Aly & Aj (An old slow jam but I love their old and new stuff.)
6. Her Diamonds – Rob Thomas
7. Headphones – Matt Nathanson ft. LOLO
8. I’m Feeling You – Michelle Branch & Santana (YASSSS!)
9. Home – Phillip Phillips
10. Feel Again – OneRepublic
11. Flavor of the Weak – American Hi-Fi
12. Dark Horses – Switchfoot
More to come soon…
Thoughts? What song gets you ready for summer? Let’s chat in the comments below!