Hey there, bookworms!
Happy Monday! Welcome to the Scarlet Playlist. I love listening to music while reading. It gives the story soundtrack and I like how I get even more lost in a book. So, I thought I’d share my own playlists with all of you every week. You don’t have to read to it. LOL. Work out to it, karaoke to it, become the next idol. Whatever you want. I compiled it for you.
1. This is Your Life – Switchfoot
2. In the Air Tonight – Holly McNarland (I have soo many covers of this song and each get me feeling some type of way.)
3. California Dreamin’ – Robot Koch + Delhia de France
4. If I Was God – Natalia Kills (There’s nothing I don’t love about her.)
5. Call On Me – Starley
6. Stuttering – Fefe Dobson
7. Blood, Tears, + Gold – Hurts
8. The Writer – Ellie Goulding
9. The Breach – Dustin Tebbutt
10. Zero Gravity – Kerli
11. In the Place Between – Of Verona
12. Avalanche – Nick Jonas ft. Demi Lovato (Putting on repeat!)
More to come soon…
Thoughts? What song do you love to put on repeat? Let’s chat in the comments below!