Hey there, book lads!
Happy Monday! I know the beginning of the week can feel dreadful and long, but here’s the reading playlist of the week to help make it a tad better. If anything, you can put it on blast and use it to ignore people.
I originally came up with this weekly post while rereading a favorite series of mine. I kept thinking that I couldn’t possibly be the only one that finds certain songs perfect during specific parts of books, creating a soundtrack. Even so, I know many authors love sharing a playlist that helped inspire the book they wrote. I really wanted to take the opportunity to share my music interests and offer up a playlist for all of you to listen to as well. Without further ado, here you go!
1. Ever Ever After – Carrie Underwood
2. Love Gets Me Every Time – Shania Twain (Nobody hates Shania and those that say they do are soulless.)
3. State of Grace – Taylor Swift
4. Undefeated – Daughtry
5. Alive – Daughtry
6. Dancin’ In the Moonlight – Switchfoot
7. Raging Fire – Phillip Phillips
8. Beating Me Up – Rachel Platten
9. More Than Me – Jordan Cahill (Go ahead and judge me.)
10. Never Far Behind – Aly & Aj
11. Falling in Love Again – Eagle Eye Cherry
12. Give Your Heart a Break – Demi Lovato
More to come soon…
Thoughts? A favorite song? One you haven’t heard in a while? Let’s chat in the comments below!