Hey there, bookworms!
Happy Monday! And if it’s not, I hope it improves. Mondays can be jerks.
So, I have the Scarlet Playlist for you. IF this is your first time checking it out, then awesome! If not, well, still awesome! I created this because I love listening to music. Why’s it on a book blog then? I love listening to music while reading too! I figure I can’t be the only one and so the Scarlet Playlist was born! Of course, you don’t have to use it as a reading playlist. workout to it. Do karaoke in the shower to it. Random dancing is always fun! Whatever you want. I created it for you. And who knows, maybe you’ll discover one you haven’t heard in forever or maybe you’ll discover the next one that you’ll be putting on repeat for the next five days. LOL.
1. Candle (Sick and Tired) – The White Tie Affair
2. One Week – Barenaked Ladies (I can never get through this song without laughing. I can’t help it. It’s not only funny but smack-you-in-the-face true.)
3. Addicted – Simple Plan
4. I’d Do Anything – Simple Plan (Always wanted to see these guys in concert.)
5. Cruel to be Kind – Letters to Cleo
6. The Best Day of My Life – Jesse McCartney
7. Behind These Hazel Eyes – Kelly Clarkson
8. Love Drunk – Boys Like Girls
9. You and Me – Lifehouse
10. Here is Gone – The Goo Goo Dolls
11. Losing Grip – Avril Lavigne
12. Just Like a Pill – P!NK
More to come soon…
Thoughts? A favorite song? One you haven’t heard in a while? Let’s chat in the comments below!