Heya, book cult!
Happy Monday! And if it isn’t then I hope this cheers you up if only a little. Here’s the playlist of the week. Sing to it, dance to it, create performance art to it. Whatever you seek. I enjoy listening to music while reading so I created this because I figure I can’t be the only one. Enjoy!
1. Still Falling For You – Ellie Goulding (Whenever it comes it gets put on repeat for at least four more listens. LOL.)
2. Leave A Trace – CHVRCHES (Recently and hopelessly addicted to her.)
3. Waste of Love – NINA
4. To the Moon and Back – Savage Garden (Throwback!)
5. I Wish You Would – Taylor swift
6. Waste – Dove Cameron (She gives me Mazzy Star vibes and I can’t get enough. Just light, airy, and gorgeously yearning.)
7. Birds – Imagine Dragons
8. Is There Somewhere – Halsey (My deep daydreaming song. One of them anyway.)
9. Heart to Break – Kim Petras (Catchy and Just yes!)
10. Death Stranding – CHVRCHES
11. King – Years and Years
12. Astronaut – Riverdale Cast
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below! Tell me what songs you love to put on repeat!