Heya book lovers!
Happy Monday and welcome to the Scarlet Playlist where every Monday I whip out a reading playlist for you! No, I didn’t write nor sing the songs. That’d be…*shudder*…really ugly. My singing skills are not what they used to be. LOL. Doesn’t stop me from getting my jam on the way to work.
Why yes, I did say a reading playlist. I love to listen to music while reading. IT really adds and pulls me into a book. But hey, you don’t have to use this just to read to. Workout to it, karaoke it on the way to work, even brood to it if that’s what you’re feeling. However, don’t, whatsoever, use it as a soundtrack to a crime spree. I won’t be held accountable for that. LOL, I kid. But seriously.
1. 3 Night – Dominic Fike
2. Another Day – Rent (Such a great musical.)
3. Geronimo – Sheppard
4. Once in My Life – The Decemberists
5. Simplify – Young the Giant (Discovered this one on Daybreak on Netflix. So annoyed it got canceled.)
6. Circle Backwards – Mark Provart
7. Here By My Side – Staind (A slow jam, so good!)
8. Alone Together – Fall Out boy
9. Mermaid – Train
10. Angel in Blue Jeans – Train
11. Next to Me – Emeli Sande
12. Say Ok – Vanessa Hudgens
More to come soon…
Thoughts? Let’s chat in the comments below! Tell me what songs you love too put on repeat!