Hiya, book lovers of the world!
Happy Monday! Or, if Monday isn’t so great, I hope it turns out to be a great day. Maybe this playlist can boost your spirit. This is the Scarlet Playlist and I’ve compiled it for your listening pleasure. I love reading while listening to music and thought maybe you do too! But, you don’t have to listen to it while only reading. You can use it for a workout day or maybe if you’ve got chores or maybe to ignore that one person you find annoying. In any case, here you go!
1. Silhouette – Active Child ft Ellie Goulding (A BIG favorite of mine. So beautiful.)
2. Sober – Selena Gomez
3. Call It What You Want – Taylor Swift
4. Hearts Like Ours – The Naked and Famous
5. Here Comes Trouble – Honor Society
6. Lost and Found – Katie Herzig
7. Let You Love Me – Rita Ora
8. Cleary – Gretta Vanderwall (WOW! Such a powerful song. Pressing repeat)
9. Getting Over You (R3HAB Remix) – Lauv
10. All We Are – OneRepublic
11. Let Go – SafetySuit
12. Rescue – Seabird
Have an awesome week!
More to come soon…
Thoughts? What songs do you enjoy? They may make the list! Let’s chat in the comments below.