Hello book lovers!
Happy Monday! I hope you’re all staying cozy. It’s crazy-cold and snowy here, so I sure am. This is the last reading playlist of 2019. Goodness. A whole year has passed. Time sure does fly. It’s been a year of ups and downs. I hope you’ve had a good 2019. Now, we welcome 2020!
Without further ado, here’s the playlist of the week. Read to it. Dance to it. Torture your cat with it. Whatever you wish. Have a great week and a Happy New Year!
1. You Were Mine – Dixie Chicks
2. I Wish I Could Break Your Heart – Cassadee Pope
3. My Skin – Natalie Merchant
4. Can’t Breathe – Fefe Dobson
5. You Found Me – The Fray
6. Hope It Rains – Jana Kramer
7. Angel – Amanda Perez
8.When A Heart Breaks – Ben Rector
9. Night So Long – HAIM
10. Too Much Too Ask – Niall Horan
11. Same Mistake – James Blunt
12. Life Without You – Stanfor ft. Esmee Denters
More to come soon…
Thoughts? A favorite song? Is there one you’d like to see one on the playlist? Let’s chat in the comments below!