Hey, book cult!
Happy Monday! What are you reading this week? I know I’m working hard on my New Year’s Resolution. It’ll be a close call but I’m pretty sure I won’t be completing it this year, which is all good. Aside from reading, here’s the reading playlist of the week! Read to it, make it the soundtrack of your week, whatever you want. I put this together for you.
Here you go!
1. Pieces – Rob Thomas
2. All My Friends – AJ Mitchell
3. Good in Goodbye – Carrie Underwood
4. Wasted – Carrie Underwood
5. Beside You – Mariana’s Trench
6. Uncharted – Sara Bareilles
7. Tomorrow – Avril Lavigne
8. Easier To Be – Lifehouse
9. Jump Then Fall – Taylor Swift
10. Just So You Know – Jesse McCartney
11. Just Missed the Train – Kelly Clarkson
12. Fall to Pieces – Avril Lavigne
More to come soon…
A favorite song? Is there a song you’d recommend? Let’s chat in the comments below!