Happy Monday! And if it’s not a happy one then I hope this is a spark for you. This is the Scarlet Playlist. What is that? See, I love listening to music. It’s calming and gets out of my anxious head in a good way. I also love to read. Doing both is so great. Music can give a story such an awesome soundtrack and intensify the emotion of it. So, I’ve created a playlist for you. You can read to it, dance to it, do car karaoke. Whatever you want. This playlist was created for you.
Just no burgling to it. This is a crime-free playlist.
1. Shakespeare -Miranda Cosgrove
2. On My Way – The Score
3. One Little Slip – The Barenaked Ladies
4. Out of the Woods – Taylor Swift
5. Undefeated – Daughtry
6. Vacation – Simple Plan
7. Before the Storm – The Jonas Brothers ft. Miley Cyrus
8. She’s So High (Above Me) – Tal Bachman
9. Stranded – Plumb
10. Crush – David Archuleta
11. Quicksand – Everly
12. 8th World Wonder – Kimberly Locke
More to come soon…
Have a favorite song? Discover one you’ve never listened to before? Let’s chat in the comments below.